Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.22.2006

A Terrific Day! :D

Hey what a wonderful day i had. It was interesting first we had Jostens come to our school for well you know Graduation.Anyways School was just good and it went by fast. After School i came home and cleaned alittle anyways, So i was going to have a game night which meant to call all of my friends and most of them couldn't come i know thats sad. :( Anyways so i had this idea since one of my friends Denny wasn't feeling so well i had this idea that Nathan and I could take her to Noodles & Company. So first we had to get some food and money from my mom so we go get my mom some Quizno's and take it to her work (Holiday). And then we were off to Noodles. And we were listening to the Smashing Pumpkins Which i have heard the music for along time. It was great! So we wen't to go visit Brittany ( Goes to Murray High). And we had some interesting conversations. And then Denny texted Shayla another friend of mine that (goes to T-Ville) to see if she wanted to come to a game night. And so we hurried to my house when Nathan was Generous of helping me with the internet (My Blog and My Space) He was so kind of to help me and Nathan if you are reading this THANK YOU!!!! :D So basically Denny, Shayla and I had a little girls night until 11:15pm and it was fun. Well this is Meisha and im signing off...

6 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Good days are just that: Good!

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Meish said…

    Yeah they are usually the best!

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Glad I could help. :-)

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    I cant wait until not this week but, the next week after is going to be another game night. Nathan you should try to come if you can! :D It would be fun!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Meish said…

    Yeah i had some help from nathan...And i thought hey put some people i know on.....:D

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Yeah, I STILL can't figure out my friends and links list...phooey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home