Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.14.2006

Cooking in school! Yum!...

Today in my First period we backed black bean brownies. I know it sounds nasty but, you can't taste the Beans. So we had them done with in a half hour left of class. So i had a little taste and they were yummy...Anyways so after that i wen't to my classes and then after school was pit practice and i still didn't have a stand partner so Nathan was my stand partner only for today! I was happy that he did that today i was kinda having a bad day in my third (English) and my fourth (Marketing) Because english we were watching Hamlet again and then in Marketing everyone was so annoying while we were taking a quiz. So yeah Thanks again Nathan for making my day!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    That DOES sound kinda gross! Anyways I don't eat sweets so I'm safe!

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Hey Meisha... and yes Spencer... They were gross... i could totally taste the beans in them when i made them in my class..:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home