Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.13.2006

My weird day at school

Hey, so i had a weird day..... Well i wen't to my Orchestra and choir class and then Lunch came and one of my friends said "Would it be weird if hte whole world was focused on one person?" And that really came to and i know have a clue why....Then their was American Government and we had to take notes, just to tell you im not good at taking notes period. Then Seminary came it was fun we talked about Celestrial Glory good topic. Then school was over and the day just seemed to get longer by the minute. Doesn't sometimes a day seems way long?... Yeah well it was...So that was my day!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home