Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.07.2006

What classes' are the funnest? And Why?

Hey everone that is looking in... Anyways i know that none of this stuff that im going to say is going to make sence..So the classes i have on "A" day's is 1foods,2study hall,3English,4Marketing..Let me tell you about my favorite class on that day.Well my favorite on is Marketing because it makes more sence then the other classes. And then the classes i have on "B" Days are 1Concert Orchestra,2Concert Chior,3American Government,4Seminary..For this day my favorite(s) are:Concert Orchestra, Concert Chior, and Seminary,American government is ok i'll get use to having alot of homework in that class. Im actually excited that i have homework because my first two years at Taylorsville High i've never had homework.So yeah so call me crazy if you really wan't to! Well i probabaly should go now so reply back if y'all wan't to!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    U.S. government is fun!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Well yeah it is but not the work is kinda hard...

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    I hate tests and all...I always seem to forget everything I was supposed to know! (Well, not all of it...just enough to keep me from an A+ score!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home