Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.09.2006

Yard Sales!

Well this morning my family had a yard sale. I t wasnt a big sale but, hey it works. So we had this Fooseball table that belong to my older sister. And so of course i love playing that game especially with my friends..But the sad part is that we sold it for $20.00 yeah i know that's cheap but, my sister wanted it sold anyways my dad,mom and maria (sister) all help out and shared the money. So i got $32.00 and so me and my friend Megan (From Murray High) She wen't with me to go get my nails frenched tipped so yeah and they are short so i can be able to play my Violin hopefully well, i probabaly should go. But, go ahead and make some comments!Have a good day! And hey,Have fun!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Ooh, I love yard sales! Last time I did one, I bought this with the money!!!!!

    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=185859

    See ya!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Yeah i guess thats how you pay for things with money.? Im must be confused sorry?:(

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    I mean I did a yard sale back in April on a Saturday. Not wanting to participate on Sunday for two reasons (it is God's holy day of rest, and it's never worth it monetarily anywar, but primarily the former), and so the next day I bought the lot of Legos I linked there. The day before I asked them if they had any. They said that they had sold a ton already that I had somehow missed but to come back the next day in case they found more. So I bought the more that they found for $5. Did that just make sense?

    See you on SP Meisha! And have an early happy you know what from me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home