Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.16.2006

The Day before my Birthday!

Hey,well today i wen't to the Concert Chior social that was at 1:00 until 5:00 It was fun getting to hang with alot of my buds.... And i have this horrible headache i've been basically been getting alot of headache's.....Anyways i red Nathans blog and when he said that me and some of my friends are going Swing Dancing we changed our minds were going to the Region Youth Dance. So yeah hope that Nathans having a fun time at the consessions. So tomorrow im turning 18 people keep on saying your old! oh well.....well g2g get ready for the region dance! :) have fun!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Happy birthday! You know, when I had my 18th birthday, my Dad said, "You're fourteen years old now...." I congratulated him on his fine mathematical skills. :-P

    Have fun tommorrow and make sure to tell all your loyal blog readers what you get!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Man, I wish I could have gone to the region dance tonight. Who all went with you?

    The game was fun. I'm about to post a blog about it... but I'd still have rather gone to the dance!

    Happy Birthday tomorrow!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Hey yeah the dance was fun but, it would have been more fun with you their nathan. Thats awesome that you had a fun time. I've never been to those kind of live games before,it must have been neat.

    The people that came with me are Denny and Kenn(A friend of my mom's son who goes to Kearns High who really doesn't have alot of friends) and i saw Liz from Orchestra, Peter burnett was their,Austin Lee,Tim Flink,Chris Burton,Spencer Burton,Daniel Baron,and i saw Amy Peterson and a few other but, the dance would have been alot better if you were their. So you Owe my a late birthday dance next time we hang ok? is that ok with you!? Well got to get some sleep!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home