Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.18.2006

A Good Day!

Hey i had a good day. Today in my cooking class we made a vegetable dish with smoe spices which was very good to eat mmmm.... I can still taste it in my mouth... lol anyways i got to sleep alittle bite in my study hall class, and then their was English and again we were watching "Hamlet" I can't wait until we are done with the move.... It has some nasty parts that should not be in the movie at all even. And then their was lunch which was "Club Rush Week" that runs all week long... I signed up for the "Out side" or is it "Outdoor" club well anyways it's one of those two... I have never been in a club im going to be signing for more clubs hopefully by tomorrow... And when i got home i finished the rest of my birthday cake it was only a little piece but, it was so good for a snake, Anyways my mom and I wen't to the Chiropractor to get our back adjusted since i on the other hand a have "Sublexsation" also known as "Scoliosis" how ever you spell it. And then my mom took me to dinner for my Birthday and of course i picked the "Sizzler" That was soo good i had the Malabu Chicken which i always get when i go. And then came home and did my home work and got some e-mails from a few of my friends and then came on here. So basically i've had a long day. So i better get some shut eye! Good Day and Good Night! And Remember to always have a fun time while your here! :D

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Good days are always good!

    (And of course I have fun...why do you think I come here, to get bored? LOL!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home