Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.17.2006

My18th Birthday!

Hey,well now im 18 have been for six hours i was born Sometime around 2:00pm so yeah i got this cool Violin and bow necklace and a violin pin. I got the "Jenny Philips" : "Arise and Shine Forth" cd i got "From Justin to Kelly" dvd i got a book it's called "Being Enough" by Chieko N. Okazaki and she came to one of my stake firside a couple months ago she's a good author. Let's see i got a new jacket and a shirt and some pants.... And so yeah i've had a good birthday...How have all of you been?Well hope all y'all are having fun!:D

3 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Well, glad you had a good birthday!

    I recently got a CD too. Have you ever heard of Celtic Woman?

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Celtic Woman? Huh? I have never heard of that. Is the CD Good? :D

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Oh yes it's great! A combo of Celtic music and old style stuff. Go to the Black Hole on SP and you'll see it there. (I got there main CD, not a solo.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home