Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.20.2006

A day at school (Graduation)

Today the Seniors didn't have to be at school until 9:00 this morning. The Juniors was taking the Iowa test today and the Seniors were in the Auditorium in for a meeting about Graduation. I'll admit it was interesting to me i don't know why but, it was... Anyways lunch was after that and then we had four of our periods shortend.... It was pritty sweet. Then Yesterday in Doc's class (Orchestra) Nathan played an electric Violin it was pritty sweet that he got to do something like that. I wish i would have tried an electric violin. I hope that i would be able to get one! They are sweet sound to your ear! But, anyways it was fun well got to go Meisha Hatch signing off

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Yeah...Ashoken Farewell...I wish I could play that!!!!!!!! That Celtic Woman group does that song too you know....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home