Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

9.27.2006

PowerPuff Game and the burning of the "T"

Well, Today was a normal day as usual. I wen't to all of my classes. and then after school went to a club meeting. And then came home left a half hour later to go to my favorite store which is Day Murray Music just chillin and then my friend Megan (From Murray) calls and she just got off of work and so she came and met up with me at the music store and then we buy some music and then leave she goes home and so do I. Anyways so i ate dinner after i got home then took a shower then called some people. So i decided to go to the game after my dad tells me his old boring stories back in the olden days.

So my dad suggested that i should get out of the house and go do something like the Power Puff Game so i went. And really i kinda had fun kinda didn't if that even makes sence. Anyways they threw some candy and one of my friends Rochelle saw a candy it was a Milky Way she doesnt like that candy so she gave it to me which i think she should have given it to Peter or to Stuart or to Daniel oh well and the a Twix came to the step next to me so i took it. It wanted me to take it. I think it was telling me "Take me, eat me" so i did i should not have had candy i was way too hyper i was like bouncung off the walls. And i saw Nathan their too. He looked like he was having a great time with his friends.. Anyways , Peter and Stuart was tickling me which i cant stand when someone does it to me. Anyways i've had this headache for three days straight and basically Nathan and me other friends thinks that i should should go see a doctor. Since i keep getting them.... I dunno anyways after the game i came home and here i am well i probably should get some sleep...so im out!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    I thought you had dealt with your headaches? Please get them checked. It's a bad idea not to!

    And I'm glad you had the fun that you did! And that comment about dad's olden day stories...that was SO funny, boy I tell you...!!!!!! :-D

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    No i haven't had time i told my parents about my headache situation and they sounded like they didnt care....Thanks im glad i had fun too. I wasnt meaning on having that story being funny oh well im glad that i made someone happy :D

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Oh, I'm sorry. I just found it funny because I guess I wasn't there!

    But please do something about the headaches. I don't want to come off as bossy, but I hope you will be okay. Perhaps trying to tell them how bad it really is would work?

    And you know, I haven't seen you on SP recently. Do you know that I now have a blog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home