Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

1.31.2007

Job Search!

Hey everyone, just passing by, i haven't posted for like a week or two. Sorry. Anyways im back now.So i have been trying to find a job since my mom keeps on telling me to find one. Well i put a application at these places: Aeropostale, Claires icing, Riley soundwhich and shakes, Frenzes bridal and tuxedos... And today after school i had a voice message and it was the manager at Claires Icings and so she told me to give her a call sometime before four and so i did and i have a interview on monday at 3:30 after school. I'm so excited and then i was at my mom's work which is Holiday Oil gas station and she wasn't working and before i went into the store my cell rang and it was the Manager from Riley's sandwhich and shakes asking me if im intrested in a interview and i was like yeah and so i have an interview tomorrow at 3 after school... It's been a weird confusing day.... I was sorta having a bad day at school one of my friends Alex wel she is mad at me for a reason that i must not say... And i asked her if we could talk and this was after school before the checking voicemail anyways i asked her and she nod her head no so that made me really sad and hurt and i dont know what to do right now.. Everything is so hard on me. Because my parent's and I are moving into Condo's the end of Febuary in still going to Taylorsville High so dont worry on that. And right now i dont want to move.. Anyways i gotta get to bed please respond. Have a good day or night whenever you read this.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Is there anything I can do to help you? I had friend trouble this week too, so I'm here if you need anything at all, okay Meisha?

    And many congratulations on the job interviews! May you have as much and more fun as I have at my job!

    Spencer

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Steph's Hubby said…

    Sounds like a full couple of weeks... Good luck on the job hunt, if you don't like either of those places, I know some others that are hiring right now.

    God Bless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home