Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

1.03.2007

A not so good week!

So right now really suck for me. My job which i am going to quit on friday and then so much more has happened. On Saturday i worked in the morning at8 until 4:30 And i got home did some stuff then went to the region dance. And i saw a few of my friends their like Nathan, Amy, Dave ect...The dance was ok. My legs were aching from work.After the dance i went out to my car to wait for another two of my friends so i caould take them home and i saw Nathan and Dave drinking Sparkling Cider And i told them i never tried that stuff and it was weird because it looked like it was beer because of the bottle. Anyways Dave gave one of my friend (Denny) a bottle and then they wanted to drink it at my house so they did and they had me try alittle and i got addicted to that drink Nathan was right it is good. So then on Sunday our visiting teacher stoped by and gave us the same bottle of sparkling cider so i was happy. Anyways new years was ok. The came yesterday my brakes on my car were bad so i took my car into master muffler and the total for the parts was $522.38 thats alot of money so i paid alittle and my dad help pay for the rest. So yeah took all the money out of my savings and checking account to do that and now i feel so gilty so yeah and i dont know what else to do right now about my job... Im so confused and sorry that this doesn't make sence.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Hiya Meisha!

    I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you! I'm so elated that you are going to quit. That's a bad place, and is no place for a good girl like you.

    So stick with it! Don't feel bad about money. You need to worry about your own safety right now.

    THANK YOU!!

    Your friend,

    Spencer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home