Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

12.03.2006

Poems

Well In English class on friday we had to write a Seasonal poem and a feelings poem. So i thought i would share the seasonal poem first and then the Feelings poem... This first poem my dad helped me with

"It's Winter"

Winter's here-my biggest fear,
is layers of snow and ice.
But, after the first big storm,
things get kind of nice.

Even if you live far away,
from a much-traveled road.
Snow plows are often hard at work,
to ease your mental driving load.

Yes, it's really rather nice,
to drive on white lined streets.
As long as the black top's very bare,
Those trips are really treats.

Yes, snow is quite a dangerous, beet
it has an upside, too.
Storms give us a nice change of scene,
And add some beauty too.

-Meisha Hatch

Here is my Feelings one that i worked on for three hours and my mom red it and think the poem is all about me. Which is not!

"Sadness"

Today is a sad day,
my friend moved away.
She said she would call,
but, im crying by my wall.

Parents fight everyday,
my friends think that i get my way.
School is hard, now that i'm a Senior,
things were easier last year.

Headaches come every so often,
to give me more pain.
I wish boys can always be like gentlemen,
and that could stop the rain.

Everyone's having a good day,
except for me.
I want to have a great day,
before i'm old like thirty.

-Meisha Hatch

And their you have it. Two poems. So what do you all think?

5 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    I like the second one. I'm doing all I can, about the eleventh line.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Aw thanks Spencer for finally replying. The eleventh line is about boys becomming Gentlemens.Well I think from what i've heard you are becomming a gentlemen.And i think you are a gentlemen

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Meisha, that meant a lot to me. Thank you.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Yeah anytime i mean some other guys i know don't act like they are a gentlemen but you definatly act like a true gentlemen.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Thank you. I'll try to remember that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home