Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

11.05.2006

Problems at the house...

Well this morning my dad woke me up by his yelling and screaming and telling of how he want's to kill himself and of how he doesnt want to live anymore.And right now i dont have a clue of what i should do? It hurts that even my dad said that... What should i do? I need an opinion and advice... Please help me..

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Oh no, I'm so sorry Meisha! Is it just me, or are there too many people feeling this way? I guess it's not uncommon, but I seem to hear about it alot from you guys.

    Anyways....I am a Christian and do not believe in Mormonism. That is the first thing that I must say to you. I must be honest.

    Second, psychologists won't help, in my opinion. I believe that their ideas are based in evil humanism, and are not in accordance with the inspired Word of God.

    Third, I'm not sure if I am really a good advisor in this case, but I will try. I'm not sure if you can do much...if I were you, I would try to discuss God, etc. with him, but then again we believe in two different religions. I really really hate to say this to you, and I seriously hope that it will not bother you, but I feel that I should be honest and straightforward with you. I don't believe Mormons go to Heaven. I don't think your father would if he committed suicide.

    I'm not really sure what to say. That is why I caution you about taking my advice. Definitely, I'd say the Bible is your best possible choice.

    If there is ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING I can do for me, I want you to tell me. I know that a mere blog commentor can't do much, but whatever it is, or however small it is, please let me know.

    Think of God. Think of Jesus. If you seek Him, you will find Him. Read the Bible. This is the chief advice I can give you.

    Your friend,

    Spencer

    Godspeed, Meisha. Watch out for yourself. I will be praying to Jesus the Christ for you and your family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home