Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

10.08.2006

Sorry it's been a couple days since i last posted.

Hey so how have all of you guys been? Me well i've been basically resting Because of my Tention Headaches.
So when i went into the doctors on tuesday i found out that i have tention headaches and midgrains. And that it is normal.. But i could have a brain tumor. If my headaches doesnt stop. I know scary huh? So i've been taking this medicine that should help hopefully! well i gotta go get some rest see ya'll later and sorry that i haven't been on Sly Piggery!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Don't be sorry!

    You've got a lot on your plate right now. Just take it easy, okay Meisha? And don't worry!

    Catch ya later!

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Aw thanks! Im trying to take it easy. Thanks for that you made my day better. :D

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Oh, well I can't imagine why, but thanks for saying so any way. ;-D

    Bye now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home