Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

10.02.2006

A Rainy Day!

Today was a good rainy day...Anyways my first period was Orchestra so we played two of my favorite songs on e was "Prelude to Carmen" the other was "Allegretto" so i was happy. Then their was Concert Chior that was fun were going to be getting our polo shirts and our Hoddies thoes of us who ordered a hoddie which im one of them yay! And then American Government came along it was ok i didnt really like the topic that we were talking on which was "Slavery" I just cant stand hearing about slaves who are people getting whiped and beaten. And then seminary was fun. And then their was Pit Practice which ended 10 to 15 minutes late oh well,then i got to take Nathan home from Pit it was interesting Nathan was torturing with Latin music.. It was way weird oh well, it was all good. Im finally seeing a Doctor tomorrow for my headache's im so happy :) well got to go! Tell me how all of your day was!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Hehe, you know you loved that Latin music.

    I sure did.

    :-P

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    La bamba!

    I like Korean music!

    But anyways, it was raining a teensy bit yesterday.

    Glad you're getting your noggin checked out!

    And Meisha, may I have your permission to link your blog on mine?

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Your right Nathan i did love that latin music bery much so. lol

    And Spencer yes you have my permission i really dont care if any of you that want to link my blog on to theirs go right a head. So yeah go for it!

    Oh and Nathan Yesterday you made my day a whole lot better. Thanks a bunch! :D

    Oh and today i had to leave pit early well, at 4:10 because i had to go to my doctors appointment.. yeah dont wanna talk about it!

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    These headaches wont go away!

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Oh, are you okay? You're not terribly sick I hope....

    Prayers,

    Spencer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home