Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

10.20.2006

Hey, wow it's been a while, since i last posted. This week i've been at work. So now im thinking of quiting. I mean it's too much the days i worked was Tuesday and Wednesday night at 5 to closing which was 10:30pm and now im always tired at school and i cant take it anymore...What do you think i should do Keep my job or quit?

~Meisha

3 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    It always takes a little while to adjust. If you stick with it, you won't be so tired after a while. I would suggest staying for at least another couple of weeks, then seeing how you feel after that. But, it's your call either way. :-)

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Meish said…

    I know it does take a while to get use to.Hopefully i wont be so tired. And get this they want me to work tomorrow which is Sunday i daont want to work on sundays. My mom was telling me if they're having me work alot of Sundays then i should quit because i need and want to be at church.... Do you agree with what my mom saids? I do...

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Don't work Sundays. That's my advice. I'm tired too since I am now working, but I'm alright. Then again, ladies need their beauty sleep.

    But I agree with our mutual and wonderful friend, the Great Sly Pig.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home