Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

10.14.2006

I've been so busy! Sorry!

Hey ya'll! Wow i've been so busy these past couple days. My house phone didn't work for a couple days sp that meant that i had to go to the Libary to get on the internet. Anyways, how has everybody been? Me im doing just fine, my headaches are barley clearing up...And i wen't to the doctors again yesterday to get my right ear cleaned out and it finds out that i have an ear infection so i have to take medicine to help it. So anywho im so releaved that Nathans doing a whole lot better.. And thats a good theing because usually you would have to stay in the Hosptital for about a week to get feeling better . It's going to be great having him back at T-Ville. Well got to go talk to all ya'll later

~Meisha

6 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Hey, hello there! How are ya! ;-D

    So you're head's getting better? Really?

    And I was worried about our favorite Sly Pig too...very much so!

    See ya later and thanks so much for coming back to the Sly Piggery!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Yeah, I can't wait to get back to school and see everyone.

    How are you, though? It sounds like things are doing marginally better, but also like you're still in a bit of distress. Best wishes!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Meish said…

    Hey, Im doing better just taking it easy for a while. Yeah i hope that my head's getting better because if not then i'll have to go through a MRI to see if i have any brain tumors..Have any of you been through a MRI? if so how scary is it? Your welcome of comming back to SP i was kinda getting lonley.

    Yeah,im doing ok Nathan i don't know whats wrong with me right now and my doctors also don't know either. Well since you said "Doing marginally better" It's because of my medicine... Even though my doctor said to use everytime i have a headache which i do but, my sister on the other hand told me to just use the medicine when i have a bad headache..That i can get addicted to the medicine.But, question can you really get addicted to medicine? Oh well. Hopefully i get feeling better and thanks Nathan and Spencer for replying. you two are the best..

    Oh and Nathan on Tuesday and Wednesday we have to wear BLACK for the Elementary and jr highs for "Pit"

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    I've been through a CT scan. It's a little like an MRI, but still a bit different. It won't be scary, though; it's just a bit of magnetic radiation. No, the only thing I'd be scared of is the bill... MRI is the most expensive scan!

    But yeah, people get addicted to medicine all the time. But it shouldn't be a problem as long as you take it only as often as your doctor says.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Oh yeah the bill would be the thing i should worry about if that happens. I only take my medication when i have a awful headache... Pit practice is tomorrow... Oh and it's a "B" day tomorrow just so ya know.
    Hopefully i don't get addicted to the medication...

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    If you exercise will power, you will likely be able to avoid addiction. The people that get addicted are weak to begin with, in my opinion.

    Hope your head feels tons better!

    Prayers,

    Spencer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home