Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

11.01.2006

A day off work!

Well i finally don't have to go to work until Friday. I have been so stressed out over a whole lot of things which im really not going to mention except part of it is because of my work. I am going to Quit Party City and get a better job. Like at Aeropostale clothing store.. Anyways i had a horrible day because i couldn't find my favorite jacket and i found out that i left it at my work so i had to go get it after i got my nails done... Oh and today in Seminary we had a little talent show in just my class room. So Sara, Joey and I went and did a trio and then it was Joey and I that did a duet... Joey Tuned my Violin but it wasn't in tune which sucked for me. Oh and Joey and Sara was also playing their Violins as well. Anyways i so tired so im going to go take a nap soo talk to all y'all later!

~Meisha Hatch

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Ah, good for you then! A day off! I work tommorrow and not today as well! Jolly good, then!

    And may I inquire as to the size of the clothing store? (I can tell you what you will likely be doing, lol!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home