Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

10.26.2006

Howdy

Hey, sorry it's been a while since i last posted. So i wen't to work on Tuesday at 4 until 11:30 i was so tired yesterday (Wednesday) So how have all of you been? Me? Just working alot of hours.... And doing homework... Oh and guess what CD i got last night? Everyone is going to be happy. I got the Seussical soundtrack from a broadway musical it's totally awesome well i gotta go get ready for work bye!

~Meisha

4 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Ha ha! Tired, huh? Well that makes too! Tonight I get to sit on my plump fanny (I sound like a girl, lol!) and think of all my coworkers slaving away. But anyways, I think we can get used to it and adjust.

    See ya Meisha!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Yeah but i am Quiting Party City sometime next week well maybe if i can get another job better then the one i have now! Thanks spencer for replying? So how have you been? Just curious?

    ~Meisha

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Very good, thank you! I was exhausted last night but am better now. (Fir and Sat were long nights it seems--I wasn't the only one who thought so). I'm using our new computer, too!

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Yay for Seussical! I love the music, except i don't like the singers on the broadway CD...:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home