Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

11.24.2006

A 24 HR Christmas Shopping!

Well as you all know at Thanksgiving night their is stores in the cities opened at a specific time....So at 9:30pm last night we (My mom and I) get a call from my sister Maria saying that their is a huge line at Fashion Place Mall so My mom and I drove over to my sisters house to pick her up. And we got their when the line was getting bigger. So we waited until 12:00am to go shop. And everyone ran to the door five minutes to twelve. So we got into the mall and it was hecktic their was probably around 5,ooo people their or so it felt like. So my sister and my mom and I went into Aeropostale clothing store and their were about at least 200 people in that store so we tired to get out of the store and the mall it took about 25 minutes to get out of that mall...So we went to K-Mart to shop for a few more things and then to Shopko, then to Old Navy,Then to Valley Fair mall and by this time it was around lunch time... I know that long of shopping.

Then we went to Sears and then Wal-Mart, then Target, and then Seagull and i got another job application and then came home after stooping by one more store which was Best Buy, and Circuit City. So now im home well at my mom's apartment.. And great news My parents might be getting back together... Well im tired. im going to bed... But, just one Question for Nathan..How long were you shopping?

7 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Sounds like fun!!!!!

    And I'm sincerely glad about your parents. I hope it works out for them.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, congrats on your parents! I hope it all works out! :-D

    And I was only out for an hour and a half for Black Friday... I didn't need much. :-P

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Yeah Spencer it was fun but i was so whiped out i slept for 13 hours it was great.

    And thanks askinstoo for the info of getting cash..whats your name?

    And Nathan,Thanks i so happy that their are going to give another shot. And the sad thing is that we're moving into a condo i dont kow where but i really dont want to move... And thats cool...My brother in law was at Best Buy at 8 that night and then left because he said that it was too long of a line...

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Careful, Meisha. Most cash things like that are scams.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    True, Meisha. You don't want me to go into my protective overdrive, now do you? ;-D

    Actually, I didn't read it, so it's Nathan who made me realise what it was...I wasn't paying attention. Sounds scammy, though.

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Oh i know Nathan thats why im choosing not to worry about that. Im ignoring it like im sapose too.. But, thanks for reminding me and telling me! What a great friend you are Nathan and Spencer!

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    You are most welcome! :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home