Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

8.10.2007

My Family Is Falling Apart

Well it starts out how my aunt who baught my parents old house and now they're selling the house since they have spent too much money over $10,000 to fix the house up and now everything is screwed up. And now i think that my aunt wants to take my family to court for some strange reason... I dont even know the reason.. And then my dad is going to be having surgery the day before i start college and im really really scared that something bad is going to happen to my dad.. And then My parents keeps on arguing and i am getting sick of it... I dont know what to do. And im feeling like im loosing all of my friends and i dont know why. But i feel so lonely and i dont know what to do.... I need some tips or advice or at least something to help me either calm down or help me..

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger The Warrior said…

    Hey Meisha,

    Are you okay? I'm sure everything will be okay. No need to worry. I'm sure your dad will be fine, and that everything else will turn out okay in the end.

    Is there anything I can do to help? You can get my email address from Nathan if you like.

    You're in my prayers,

    Spencer

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Meish said…

    Hey Spencer i dont know if im ok and i dont know why everything is so confusing. My dad is also freaking out about the surgery and it's making me worry even more....

    i dont know what i need maybe a good friend to be on my side like you are.?

    Thanks Spencer i hope everything goes ok with my dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home