Wake up the world so you know what ur doing.

My name is Meisha i go to Taylorsville High im finally a Senior. I have alot of friends both from T-Ville and also from Murray so yeah i love playing the violin, piano kinda don't know the bottom keys but, thats ok.So yeah!

11.26.2007

Question Time!!

Sorry that im copying Nathan and Spencer but this is the time to ask me any questions you want.. And dying to know.. I need to keep my mind of the whole job thing so you only have tomorrow and wednesday and then it's done with all the questions.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Any chance of extending it to Thursday? I was going to ask you some tonight, but I'm just too tired.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Meish said…

    yeah sure im actually gonna extend it until Saturday.. So go ahead. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home